ENLIVEN TEEN RETREAT
VASA HALL, PRESTON, WA
AUGUST 13 -16, 2018
TO ENLIVEN IS TO HEIGHTEN YOUR AWARENESS & EMBRACE YOUR DHARMA.
DHRAMA IS TO EMBRACE YOUR TRUE NATURE.
Growing up in our crazy electronic and material focused world especially as a young lady is challenging and at times frustrating. Our 4-day yoga ENLIVEN retreat we teach techniques & practices to reduce stress, cultivate self-care and build self-confidence in the women they will soon become. A variety of different forms of self-care practices/activities will be offered; Such practices are yoga, meditation, mindfulness, nutrition, sound therapy (Tibetan Bowls) and vision boards. With this retreat, we offer you an opportunity to prepare for a new school year with tools of:
- meditation and gentle yoga classes
- soulful dharma discovery through art & sound practices
- nourishing and cleansing your entire being with nutritional education
- discovering boundaries though lecture & practice
- carving out time for rest and reflection
- reducing electromagnetic toxins with a digital detox
Monday – Thursday, August 2018
A sample of Daily Schedule
- 9:00am – 9:15am Arrival & Check-In
- 9:15 am – 9:30am Settle-In for Yoga & Meditation Practice
- 11:00am – 11:15am Creating a Bhvana (Intention)
- 11:15 am – 11:30am Journal
- 11:30am -1:00pm Lunch & Nutritional Lecture
- 1:00pm – 1:15pm Free Time
- 1:15pm – 2:45pm Special Guest/ Activity
- 2:45pm – 3:00pm Clean Up / Prepare yoga space for next day
- 3:00pm – 3:20pm Meditation/ Breath Practice /Closing Circle
- 3:20pm – 3:30pm Gather things / Sign -Out Pick- Up
Cost: Early Bird Registration $375, after July 1st, $425 (Cash or Check Only)
Located: VASA Hall, 10530 324th Pl. S.E., Issaquah, WA 98027
Located off Interstate 90 at the Preston/Fall City Road (towards Soccer Fields)
To provide the highest level of practice & attention our ENLIVENhere teen retreat is offered to the first 10 paid students.
Click here for more information and to register!
- Guardian shall sign in and out student each day
- Arrival is 9am – 9:15am
- Students are not allowed to leave the property w/out authorized guardian
- Students shall respect one another.
- No Refunds
Please bring daily:
- Yoga Mat and any props that will make you more comfortable. Such items can be blanket & pillow
- Water Bottle
- Lunch (we have access to a stove & microwave for heating)
- Journal / Notebook
- Transportation to VASA Hall, Preston, WA